The development of infrastructure is one of the biggest challenges of our time. Increasing and improving infrastructure has far reaching consequences – it spurs economic growth, stimulates enterprising opportunities, generates employment and provides local people with much needed access to basic needs.
The Arya Group Foundation (AGF) has recognised the critical need for infrastructure development, especially in the remote areas around Keonjhar District. Our long term goal is to develop rural infrastructure in these regions, thus enabling those living in the periphery to gain access to basic amenities.
In order to make this goal a reality, the AGF has undertaken the following activities:
- Constructing and renovating the infrastructure of roads, bridges, drains, culverts, educational institutions etc.
- Constructing community centres, bus stops, crematoriums, gardens, playgrounds etc.
- Constructing tube wells and providing safe drinking water
- Constructing and renovating temples and religious places
- Providing villages with electricity, street lights etc.