Your support to AGF in its initiatives to build a better tomorrow will go a long way in helping us in our efforts.
I would like to support AGF in implementing a long-term, sustainable initiatives to build a better tomorrow for the local communities.
- We do not accept Anonymous Donations OR Donations made by Foreign Residents OR Donations made by Non Resident Indians.
- For statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to provide your name and address along with your Income Tax Permanent Account number (PAN) with each donation made by you.
- All Indian residents are eligible for tax benefits for their contributions under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, but only if you mention your correct PAN number while making the donation.
- Donations may be made by Cheques / Demand Drafts / Bank Transfers.
- Donors remitting their donations through Cheque/DD are requested to draw in favour of “Arya Group Foundation” payable at “Mumbai” and send it to 51-53A, Mittal Court, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
- Donors remitting their donations through Bank Transfers are requested to send the NEFT transaction details on the email id: email@example.com to enable AGF to send the donation receipt along with the income tax exemption certificate copy in the name and address you have filled in the text boxes.
- Every donation is important and contributes to our mission; however, due to administrative costs, only donations above INR 500 can be transferred through NEFT.
- All transactions made are not refundable nor transferable
We believe that each individual can contribute and support in building a better society. There are several initiatives & campaigns within our dimensions and your voluntary support is highly welcome.
Internship opportunities are available for fresh graduates and post-graduates who wish to pursue a career in the field of social development.